Business Owner Planning Strategies - Session 1 - Webinar
- Sep 03, 2019 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|No Charge||MBI Members Only|
Presenters: Steve Utsler, Principal - West Des Moines, IA
Lance Hennesay, Principal - Fresno, CA
Master Builders of Iowa is working with Principal to provide an informative webinar series designed to help business owners with the logistics of succession planning and retirement. If you are a company owner and have had a single thought about retirement, when to retire, and how to retire and leave the business in good hands, this is a must attend webinar series. It is never too early to begin the planning process, but it certainly can be too late.
Session 1 | Business Succession Planning
Helping business owners understand the importance of having a plan, and think through the details around “who”, “when” and “for how much”.
- Things to consider when you sell or transfer your business.
- How much you’ll want/need for your business?
- Determining who your successor(s) will be and the importance of retaining them.
Registration will be handled as a series. When you register, you will automatically be registered for all three sessions.
- Session 1, Business Succession Planning, September 3, 2019
- Session 2, Business Owner Retirement Planning, November 19, 2019
- Session 3, Key Employee Strategies – Growing and Retaining Business Value, January 14, 2020
Educational and sales presentation
Insurance products issued by Principal National Life Insurance Co. (except in NY) and Principal Life Insurance Co. Securities and advisory products offered through Principal Securities, Inc., 800/247-1737, Member SIPC. Principal National, Principal Life and Principal Securities are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392. Steve Utsler, Principal National and Principal Life Financial Representative, Principal Securities Registered Representative, Financial Advisor. 874154-062019