Key Employee Strategies – Growing and Retaining Business Value
- Jan 14, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|No Charge||MBI Members Only|
Presenters: Steve Utsler, Principal - West Des Moines, IA
Lance Hennesay, Principal - Fresno, CA
Master Builders of Iowa is working with Principal to provide an informative webinar series designed to help business owners with the logistics of succession planning and retirement. If you are a company owner and have had a single thought about retirement, when to retire, and how to retire and leave the business in good hands, this is a must attend webinar series. It is never too early to begin the planning process, but it certainly can be too late.
Session 3 | Key Employee Strategies – Growing and Retaining Business Value
Helping employers build company value through attracting and retaining key talent.
• Importance of identifying the true difference makers in your organization.
• How to recruit, reward, retain, and retire top talent.
• Ways to protect your business from the loss of key employees.
Registration will be handled as a series. When you register, you will automatically be registered for all remaining sessions.
• Session 2, Business Owner Retirement Planning, November 19, 2019
• Session 3, Key Employee Strategies – Growing and Retaining Business Value, January 14, 2020
Educational and sales presentation
Insurance products issued by Principal National Life Insurance Co. (except in NY) and Principal Life Insurance Co. Securities and advisory products offered through Principal Securities, Inc., 800/247-1737, Member SIPC. Principal National, Principal Life and Principal Securities are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392. Steve Utsler, Principal National and Principal Life Financial Representative, Principal Securities Registered Representative, Financial Advisor. 874154-062019