OSHA 10 Hour Construction - Waterloo
- Mar 29, 2023 08:00 AM – 04:30 PM
- Mar 30, 2023 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Waterloo Convention Center at Sullivan Brothers Plaza
- 200 W. 4th St.
- Waterloo, IA 50701
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$200||/ Person - MBI Members|
|$250||/ Person - Construction Update Subscribers & Non-members|
Presenter: Kurt Fiddelke, Construction Safety Specialists, Inc. - Waterloo, IA
Attendees of the 10 Hour OSHA class will walk away from this training with a knowledge of OSHA requirements, the importance of learning and adhering to proper safety procedure, as well as practical understanding of why safety conscious behavior is vital for each and every worker on the job site.
Each participant will receive an OSHA wallet card signifying completion of the course.
- Introduction to OSHA Standards
- Fall Protection
- Caught In/Between
- Struck By
- PPE and Life-Saving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairs and Ladders
- Hand & Power Tools
Master Builder Designation: Safety - 7 Credits | Ecological - 3 Credits