OSHA 10 Hour Construction: West Des Moines
- Sep 22, 2020 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- Sep 23, 2020 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- West Des Moines, IA
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$250||Construction Update Subscribers & Non-Members|
Presenters: Brandon Black, Construction Safety Specialists, Inc. - Des Moines, IA
Michael Messer, Construction Safety Specialists, Inc. - Cedar Rapids, IA
Attendees of the OSHA 10 Hour Construction class will walk away from this training with a knowledge of OSHA requirements, the importance of learning and adhering to proper safety procedures, as well as practical understanding of why safety conscious behavior is vital for each and every worker on the job site.
At the conclusion of the course, each attendee will receive an OSHA wallet card signifying completion of the course and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Introductions to OSHA standards
- Material handling storage
- Hand and power tools
- Fall protection
- Excavation / Trenching
- Health hazards & personal protection equipment
- Hazard communication
- Fire protection and prevention
- Ladders and scaffolding
- Cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators, and conveyors
- Motor vehicles, and mechanized equipment
Fee includes classroom training and training materials. Lunch is not included.
Master Builders Designation Credits: Safety - 7 | Ecological - 3