Project Engineer Development Series
- Mar 04, 2024 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Mar 05, 2024 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Apr 08, 2024 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Apr 09, 2024 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 4100 Westown Pkwy
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$1,750||/Person - MBI Members|
|$2,190||/Person - Non-Members|
Presenter: Paul Stout, Power Summit - San Diego, CA
What must Project Engineers know and do to become great Project Support Specialists? This 24-hour Project Engineer course equips participants with a working knowledge base of the essential industry standard processes and practices.
It begins by highlighting the unique, invaluable role of Project Engineers. It continues with a general overview of the construction industry, then follows the natural sequence of construction projects by exploring the key workflows within the project lifecycle. From the bid documents, all the way through to project closeout, participants will learn not only how things get done, but why we must do them.
This course is equally beneficial to GC’s, subs, and design professionals.
- The Role of a Project Engineer
- Construction Industry Overview
- Project Delivery Methods
- The Project Life Cycle
- Early Project Requirements
- Key Workflows Within the Project Life Cycle
Master Builder Designation: Project Management - 12 credits | Ethics - 4 credits | Leadership - 4 credits | Your Choice - 4 credits