Competent Person Scaffold Inspector & Erector Training
- Jun 01, 2023 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- 4100 Westown Pkwy
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
|Fee||Type of Fee|
|$325||/Person - MBI Members|
|$400||/Person - Construction Update Subscribers & Non-Members|
Presenter: Kurt Fiddelke, Construction Safety Specialists, Inc. - Waterloo, IA
This 8-hour scaffold competent Person course provides detailed instruction in scaffold hazard recognition and common safety issues including a thorough discussion of OSHA regulations, manufacturers' recommended assembly instructions, and the topics required by 29CFR1926.454 for the different types of scaffolding.
- Specifying the General Requirements for Frame, Tube, Clamp and System Scaffolding.
- Determining the specific safety rules and steps associated with conducting Scaffold inspections.
- Specifying the major elements of OSHA's Regulation 29 CFR Subpart L-Scaffolding.
Master Builder Designation: Safety - 6 Credits | Leadership - 2 Credits